Friday, July 25, 2008

More on the Horizon!

Hey there guys, sorry once more for not updating as much as I would like. I really do have a lot of burdens on me atm, however I am committed to having a better blog for all of us. I'd insist you guys check back roughly every week as I will hopefully have a new review every week or so. And with 52 weeks in the year, it sure means a lot of good reviews for all of you.

Coming up: More avatars from Aventity reviewed. While you've probably seen them around often, it's probably best to take them under the microscope to see if they are something you'd like to sink your teeth into.

Hopefully very soon though: I am getting a crack at the new AnthroX wolf avatars! There are two limited edition wolves available now for a short while so head down to the AnthroX mall to check them out!

Please go ahead and email any feedback to me @ luckycynic at gmail dot com.


--Kyder.

No comments: